[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question for you bead people

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:23:06 UTC 2016

 Debbie,
I love my Abacus… there are many Abacus necklaces and bracelets already made if you're interested…

As for purchasing beads… If you want to know what the beads feel like… Try going to a thrift store… And looking for costume jewelry… if you find beads on the necklace that you like… Buy it… And start cutting… I find this is a great way to get beads for smaller projects… also… Hobby lobby and Michaels tend to have beads on long strings… That are not in shrinkwra you might need to use elastic bands to help hold the position of the beads…
Teresa from my iPhone