[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sample Swatch Blocks

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Sep 6 11:07:07 UTC 2016

If the book is in braille on BARD, what device can it be read on?  Just my apex?
So that means there is no voice?
So the brf books can not be read on the stream.  Learning BARD and Book Share, you might say, all over again.
I learned some about NLS, but then they changed the site.
Now I am learning to use office 365 and I am asking my teacher to help me learn to down load, once and for all!!!
I bought the new stream!
Any imfo you can give me, surely will help.
You can write me at;
Terry.powers at nih.gov
Thanks, anyone that wants to lend a helping hand.

Terry P