[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about intarsia

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:38:24 UTC 2016

> I do not think it would be something a beginner would want to tackle while
> learning to knit. I suggest learning the basics of knitting before tackling
> such an advanced technique.

Please look at the skill requirements for the classes that interest you. If
you possess those skills, sign up for the class. If not, contact the
instructor to see if he/she will work with you before class to catch you up
to those skills. Some instructors are able to do this & some are not
because of other personal obligations. It is not fair it isn't fair to
other students in the class if the instructor spends instruction time
catching up those students who do not possess the required skills.

II know there is a beginner crochet class coming up in a few weeks &
possibly a beginner loom knitting hat class coming up. In these two
classes, you will learn the very basics & create a usable garment in the
process.

Courtney