[Nfb-krafters-korner] mailing crafts

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:35:17 UTC 2016

Kathy,

I buy the avery shipping labels from amazon and print them out with my
laser printer then slap them on a padded envelope or box. Depending on
the size of the label you get, you can print them individually from a
printer. I typically get the 5.5 by 8.5 labels, so writing and
printing labels aren't that difficult.

Minh

On 9/7/16, Cathy Flesher via Nfb-krafters-korner