[Nfb-krafters-korner] labeling envelopes.. banking

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 12:51:42 UTC 2016

Check writing guides are great if you were printing skills work and writing skills are good enough. Be Caffel with those, as some banks frown because of legibility issues.
Check with your blind friends about banks. I know citizens and Santander are fairly accessible, though you may need to use Firefox with Santander. Bank of America is pretty good as well. Used to be that you could get a check writing program if you had Quicken.
Sent from Jeanette Kutash's  iPhone