[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Thanks

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 15 16:33:54 UTC 2016

Well, thanks to everyone. I now know that Echo is the same, large or small
but much cheaper. And I am always the last to know and behind the times when
it comes to the new thumb drives! I just love this list, everyone watches
out for everyone else. So we get to know about the sales and new things,
like there is more than one of us. We all know Jill loves squirrels and will
be trapping them to send to Henry. We all enjoy reading the email mails.
Jill, go to work already! LOL. Thanks to everyone for posting things and
giving everyone great info.

Terry K