[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Announcement

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 15 16:45:09 UTC 2016

As you all know, if you were on list last year. We will be planning for our
annual Christmas party again this year. I know it is only September, but
this take time and planning and help. This is a fun telephone party and
again it will be on a Sunday afternoon, second Sunday of December, will send
date soon. It wraps up our crafting year here at Krafters and everyone is
welcome. It will be a 2 hour party and will be 4 to 6 Eastern and west coast
1 to 3, so everyone may attend. It will be a little different this year. I
would like to have many take part in the party by sharing their talent.
Please consider taking part live by sharing your talent. Do you sing, like
the lovely voice of Terry K, last year. Can you present a funny story or
write a poem to share. Do you play an instrument? I have already ask a few
people to share their talent but I know there is much more out there. I am
hoping uNCLE Henry will share a time at the party for some of our best
friends that attend, That was fun last year! If you would like to be
involved or have suggestions, please let me know, what we can include to
make this a fun time for all. Again I am planning a Christmas gift surprise
for everyone, more details to follow. However, Greg is not here to conduct
the gift exchange for us and our friends, so if you want to include this
again this year, I need the help of someone who can take over this part.
Send me a note and your email and we will talk off line. Watch for more
exciting Christmas news to follow.

Terry K