[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle vs machine knitting

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 01:10:46 UTC 2016

Feel better Bernice

I'll be praying for you.

Hello to the sweet Octane too.

Naima

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Lighthouse via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:37 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Lighthouse
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] needle vs machine knitting

Hi Guys,

My surgery went off well, and the hospital staff were wonderful.  This was
the easier of two surgeries I am having.  The other is an aortic valve
replacement and I am scared to death.

So, I am making progress everyday, and I think I can send out some of the
books Tuesday.

I have never loom knitted, so what advantages are there to loom knitting
over needle knitting.  I figure there must be some since so many people do
it here on this list.  Just looking for info.

Bernice and the sweet Octane who is glad I am home and he is back at his
home where he can sleep in his closet.  Silly boy!