[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle vs machine knitting

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:50:39 UTC 2016

Hi Bernice and Sweet Octane, so glad that you are home, and are recovering
from your surgery. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
I think that loom knitting is a bit faster than needle knitting, at least it
is for me anyway.
You can also come up with some interesting patterns.
Take care, and sophie says "Come on out of the closet Sweet Octane"
henry, Terry and Sophie