[Nfb-krafters-korner] 2015 Christmas Party Schedule

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 18:10:27 UTC 2016

Below is the things we did for last years Christmas Party if you would like
to look at what happened last year. It will be a little different this year.

1.      Welcome to Everyone

2.      . A Special Thans to our President, Board and All our Teachers and
Members by Terry Knox

3.      . A Little Crafting Santa Placemat by Henrettia Brewer

4.      . Thanks for the Gift Exchange, Member and Best Friends Greg

5.      Talk about our Snacks sent by Annette

6.      . A Time with out Best Friends by Henry Osborne

7.      .Christmas Music A Solo by Terry Powers

8.      . A Christ Giggle and a Game by Terry Knox

9.      . A Poem by Loren M

10.  . Time for Sharing  Open times for Members to Share

. Christmas Carols by the Group

11.  Talk about Mug Wraps by Terry Knox

12.  . The Meaning of Christmas by Rev. Theresa Taylor

Not sure I covered everything but this will give you an idea.

Terry K