[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about the meal plan

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 23:57:44 UTC 2016

Naima,

Please let's clear up Naima's idea about our Holiday Party.  First this is a
call in party.  Everyone is in their own homes and call in just like a
Monday Night Chat.  So what you eat or what you drink is totally your
choice.

Last year there was an exchange of Holiday recipes treats, snacks, warm and
hot drinks that folks favored.    So it was your choice to make it for
yourself or not.

Krafters Korner is a good place to share your crafting skills, teach and
learn how to do crafting the way other blind folks  have figured out how to
do it.  We share our tips, discovery of new things and do this all for and
with other blind people.

Please do tell your Mom to join us on a Monday Night Chat, take a "try it"
class so she can hear how we do things and how we teach over the phone.  It
is an exchange of information and participation with each other blind person
so we can teach each other how to do what we do... and most of all enjoy
each others company.

Come and challenge your Mom to do a class with you and I will bet she will
learn, too.

Naima, what would you like to learn first?  What type of class are you
interested in.  Don't tell me all of them, pick one out and if there isn't a
class scheduled we will make it happen.

Joyce

There was a gift exchange