[Nfb-krafters-korner] staging a revolt

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Sep 28 17:03:02 UTC 2016

I am always amazed when sighted people tell us what we can and can't do. We
need to make videos of us crafting for the NFB as eye see it campaign. If I
listened to what sighted people said I couldn't do I would sit in a chair
all day and wait for everyone to take care of me. I know most of us on the
list are the same. My sister-in-law had a friend who learned to knit
without looking so she could knit in a theater.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053