[Nfb-krafters-korner] staging a revolt

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:18:09 UTC 2016

Henry

What's the difference between nitting, choshaying and lash hooking?

I know how to lash hook but not the others.

What can I make besides scarves, hats and blankets. I want to make something
I can use everyday. It will be pointless if I made scarves, hats or gloves
because I have no one to give it too or no one wants to ware something I
have made.

What do I do about that?

Naima