[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lets get bacvk to crafting please

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 19:04:18 UTC 2016

I thank all for offering suggestions regarding what a blind person can do
for themselves.  This is the NFB Krafters Division and there hasn't been
much talk about crafting in the last few days.

So please let's get back to crafting and I appreciate the encouragement that
has been given to Nima, but can you please continue this encouragement off
list.

For the new folks who have joined us recently and are interested in the
blind crafting, lets get back to crafting.

For those who are interested in a basket class.  I am sorry, but at this
time I will not be able to plan it.  If you would be interested I could do a
Monday Night Chat in October and after I get an idea of what you would be
interested in learning I could plan a class for 2017.

Joyce