[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lets get bacvk to crafting please

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 29 19:21:26 UTC 2016

Joyce and all, when I was a girl, maybe 9 or 10, I used to make pot holders
on a loom and sell them in the small town where I lived. I found it to be a
very relaxing and easy craft. The most difficult part for me was taking the
pot holder off the loom. That took me awhile to figure out but I did it.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053