[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Subject lines

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 30 17:35:28 UTC 2016

Sorry I have to be Subject Line monitor again. Please, listen to the posting
from a new member, Susan. She asked please change the subject line. It is
fine once in a while, we all do it, and maybe you are not sure how to do
this, so I will give easy instructions below. No one wants to keep reminding
people but just like "Let's get back to Crafting" became about Potholders
and no change in subject. I know people do not like to hear this but please
be respectful or members will go off list. Below are directions.

1.      After reading the message, you can still push Control R for reply.

2.      . Type your reply, before sending press Shift Tab and it will take
you back to Subject line box.

3.      . Press delete key the 0 key on the number pad or Shift and down
arrow to highlight. Then delete and it will clear subject box and type the
new subject. Use OT for off topic if not craft related.

4.      . If you need more help on doing this, post a message on list and
others will help you if your mail program is different.

Terry K