[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/2/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:14:02 UTC 2017

Oh, Shelbi I'm glad you mentioned the slate.

I usually have one in my purse, backpack or craft bag.  I like to quickly
write down phone numbers and such with it.

I actually used a slate to take notes in many of my college classes.  That,
was before I got a Braille and Speak.

I have a Perkins Brailler on my desk and frequently use it.

I like to make my shopping lists in Braille, but have a bad habit of
forgetting my lists. Lol

Nella