[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/9/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:03:49 UTC 2017

Good morning to all crafters; I hope you're all having a wonderful
Wednesday.

Monday night Teresa led a great chat about fragrances and making sashays.
So I thought I would continue the conversation today.

What kind of fragrances do you like?

Do you like different ones for different things?

Do you like blends and if so what types?

How do you use fragrances in your daily life?

I love fragrances and use them in many ways, so am really looking forward to
your responses.

Nella