[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joining self striping yarn...

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 04:16:08 UTC 2017

This all depends. Since you mentioned it was a shawl, is it a rectangle shawl or a triangle? Triangle shawls either grow or shrink so the striping will change on its own and the need to match is really a personal preference. If it is a rectangle, you may want to ask a sighted person what they think when you are ready or close to ready to add yarn. This is needed because if you match the color it may extend that color more than typical and not necessarily how you desire.

Cindy