[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Computer Help

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 10 14:38:04 UTC 2017

Calling everyone out there with some computer knowledge what might have some
idea. Since May of this past year I for one and others are having web sign
up problems from our students. It is really a problem. Below I will describe
in fact what is happening and it is a mystery what is happening. If you have
any ideas please let me know because there is not a fault here but would
like to correct this problem.

1.Class sign up is on the site for student to sign up. The student then
wants to sign up on the list.

2.The student puts all information to sign up for the class and it is
submitted for the class.

3.The student receives a Confirmation that they have been signed up for
their class. Everything is ready and waiting for their class to begin.

4.The sign up list is submitted to Joyce as a list. When the class sign up
is over, Joyce submits the list sign up to the teacher

5.The names of some of the students are not there. The student has the
confirmation but never is placed on the list to start the class.

Can anyone look and possibly notice what is happening to drop the exchange
from the sign up page to the list creation. I Know I receive notices from
the students with copies of their confirmations but I cannot explain this at
all. There is a problem with Krafters Korner sign up list and it is
happening much too much. If anyone can answer these problems I would like to
know. I have had at least 3 people from each class this is happening to and
it has become very annoying. Thanks.

Terry K