[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Computer Help

Slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 03:04:07 UTC 2017

Terry, in my experience the first problem is that there is only one sign up
for all classes. There should be a separate sign up for each class with the
class name automatically filled in. The second thing to try to alleviate
issues would be to have them sent to both Joyce and the teacher and then
Joyce could let the teacher know if anyone was not a member. Or perhaps
someone could take on the responsibility.

Now all of this depends on if the web team knows how or is possible with
our site.
Cindy

On August 10, 2017 10:39:41 AM Terry via Nfb-krafters-korner