[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Computer

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 12 20:34:19 UTC 2017

Thanks to those who replied to my help on the computer list problem we are
having. I have not stopped nor forgotten about this problem. Until we can
clear this matter I would suggest for students that have signed up for a
class, if you want to make certain you are in the class, to send a short
message to the teacher of the class after your register. Presently we have
one and only one list going to Joyce, when you sign up. We are not certain
what is happening to your sign up after that but some are not going to the
teacher. IHave asked my students to send me a message they sign up so I may
keep the list also. I realize some have not received that message and have
slipped through. I am announcing on list when I start the class which is
more attention but still having problem. I really hope this matter clears up
soon as it is annoying.

Terry K