[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Computer

Cathie/Rob Jacobse rcj4550 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 22:51:04 UTC 2017

I am one of those who has gone missing on a list, but not always.  A real mystery!  I do get the confirmation email and have sent it the od time when it appeared I wasn’t on the list.  Then there are other times when I have deleted the confirmation and with that I am not going to rock the boat.
Not sure if it matters; I am using a mac air and sometimes I couldn’t remember the exact name of the class, but I figured I clicked on that class so it must be going where it was meant to go.
How might I help with isolating the problem?  I could sign up for anything you would like me to test.  In the meantime I will check my sent folder tlooking for any sign up emails.

Catherine J