[Nfb-krafters-korner] computers and emails

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 03:08:00 UTC 2017

I do not know what happens to those lost emails that all of you talk about.
Not to pick on Karen, but for months I didn't get her sign up emails.
Finally, I was able to find one, just one email of her's in the spam folder.
I made a copy of that email and pasted it into my mail list and I seem to be
getting all of her sign ups after I did that.

I did get more then one sign up from Henry & Terry, but they didn't get a
reply back confirming their sign up.

I did look and there was not one of the email signups in my spam folder.

I will check with Ken this week about his thoughts and a way to solve the
problems.

I really don't want to bother with checking another  mailboxe.

Things are going pretty smooth this month with all the email classes. Dave
has Monday's class up and ready to go today.  I will be sending him the list
for next Monday's email class no later then Tuesday.
I emptied all the sign up emails for September 1  & September 5th classes
over this weekend.

Joyce