[Nfb-krafters-korner] computers and emails

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 00:03:30 UTC 2017

One thing about the spam folder is it usually has an empty date.  So
messages that have been in the box for more than a predetermined length of
time, will be automatically deleted by the server.

You can make this setting different than the default in your online
settings.

I believe mine are set for 14 days.  So if I don't check the spam folder
every 10 days or so, it is entirely possible the missing messages will have
been deleted before I look for them.

Dixie
@-> + <-@