[Nfb-krafters-korner] We Need YOU

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 18 15:44:39 UTC 2017

Have to send out this message to Everyone on list or Member. We have started
our Tenth Year and we really, really want to celebrate by giving back to all
of you. However, we need your ideas and Help. First, you all need to give us
on the Board some really cool things you would like to see this year. It
might be the only time you will get this opportunity so please think on it
and post it with a Tenth subject line. Also, if you have a little time, and
like planning and helping we really need you all out there to help on a
committee to put these things into place. You do not have to Chair the
committee but take a small part in the overall things that will happen. This
is a great way to meet others and share your skills or just pitch in and
help, but please if you have just a little thought, speak up, we need you
here. Post to the list or to me, email on bottom we need the help.

Terry Knox

First Vice President

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com