[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storing organizing, and what to keep for crafts

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 16:41:04 UTC 2017

I have 3 large Rubbermaid tubs for my yarn.  These are stored under the
eaves, so out of the way.

One has the acrylic, another the cotton and the third the wool.

I have a tub with my bead crafts each sorted into a large zip lock bag by
project.

My sewing table has all my pins, thread, and sewing scissors which are
hidden from anyone who might think they need a pair of scissors  to cut
paper with.  There is also a pair of scissors in my computer desk easy to
find for those paper cutting people.  This distracts them from my sewing
table.. wink, wink, sly smile.

Too many crochet hooks? How could that possibly be?  Maybe too many spinning
wheels, as they do take up a whole lot more space than my knitting needles
and crochet hooks.     I display a wheel in my living room, and have some
nice handmade free trade baskets with my knitting projects around the room

It fits in with the spinning wheel décor.  Sort of camouflage for crafts.
Great big smile!

Dixie

@-> + <-@