[Nfb-krafters-korner] non-skid solutions

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 20:13:35 UTC 2017

Hi, all,

My mom just sent me a link for some bulky socks, and I wondered: I’d like to non-skid the soles, and from another forum, I found out some people are using either Puff-paint or a spray product. Has anyone ever had experience making the bottoms of slippers/socks non-skid? Preferably, I want something durable enough to go through the wash, and that will not damage either the socks or other laundry. Also, something easy to apply eyes-free. Any thoughts?
Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---