[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sunday question, and Becky

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 02:00:06 UTC 2017

So, do tell this veteran yarn-crafter, what is Plarn? I’m compiling a list of the non-skid suggestions for my mom, in case she, too, wants to non-skid these socks once she’s made them. I’m doing it for whomever, just because people are so conscious of falling. I don’t know if they still make footy PJs with the same stuff they used when we were little, though I have seen some with tiny, little nubbies on them that do a good job of preventing slips. I used to love the “chhhhh-chhhh” sound the vinylly, flat entire-foot non-skid coverage made on wood or tile—it was so fun! I’ll have to do some more browsing in the stores, once winter clothing comes back, to see what they’re doing for footy PJ’s these days.

Seeing the basket posts, I’m thinking finding something for Em at the store might be better, if the supplies are hard to find. It was just a thought.

Becky, such great news! We will continue in our prayers for you all.

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---