[Nfb-krafters-korner] non-skid solutions, cont'd

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 02:08:32 UTC 2017

Oh, I was trying to avoid sewing! I don’t like the idea of sewing through some kind of vinyl or rubber without a machine—not my idea of fun. I just think that, in these days when we’re all so much more conscious of risks for falling, it would be a nice touch, not just for myself, but for any giftee, as well. So, to add to my list of requirements—I’d prefer the product to be clear, washable and dryable, durable and not transferrable accidentally during the wash, and easy to apply eyes-free. And, of course, requiring no sewing!

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)

---