[Nfb-krafters-korner] Storage boxes

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 03:10:51 UTC 2017

I like to collect Altoid tins for my storage containers.

The larger ones hold things like the end caps for my interchangeable
needles, another one that I keep in my knitting basket has a pair of folding
scissors, a tapestry needle, a measuring tape.  I use a small one for point
protectors.  I use another small one to hold my stitch markers.  Then I have
for my cable needles a very special zippered change purse.  This was made by
a friend and is knit out of yarn she spun from German Shepherd fur and
lamb's wool.

So n the basket I am using for my current project I will have the tin with
the scissors, measuring tape, etc.  an abacus, the cable needle pouch and a
tin of stitch markers.

Dixie

@-> + <-@