[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Assistant ace Second line

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 23 12:45:37 UTC 2017

We have had talk on creating a second line for craft chatting. I would first
like to know how many of you out there would like to see this happen, and if
you will use it for chatting? Second, I know there are those who know how to
create this and explain it well, I am not certain it is the computer people
or someone else. This is just a fact finding message to get information. If
you can make suggestions that will help and you might know how to do this,
please reply.

Terry K