[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: For Those Making Rugs/Mats.

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 23 19:39:59 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: AUDREY WELLNER [mailto:rencraft at snet.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:55 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] For Those Making Rugs/Mats.

  When I made slippers a long time ago I posted to this site another solution for making non-slip surfaces on slipper, PJ feet, and rugs.  Go to WalMart, Home Depot or Lowes and buy a roll of rubber grid shelf liner and as Becky says sew it on the bottom of your project. In Home Depot or Lowes you'll find it in the kitchen cabinet aisle. It's right there with the shelf paper for lining your cabinets.  It's a rubber grid feeling product to prevent breakage of your fine china, etc. You can even line your refrig with it to prevent glass bottle breakage.
   Audrey Wellner
   Secretary