[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/23/17

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Thu Aug 24 11:55:46 UTC 2017

I also made a safty pin Christmas tree.  I think I made two!
I bought a kit from Bolex and with a little help from one of my sisters, started making snow flakes.  Later I designed a small star and later I designed a large star for a door, wall hanging or tree topper.
I sold 2, use one and have one as a model so I can make more, some day.
I design my own, plastic canvas, Christmas ornaments and sell and also give them as gifts.
I have also made ornaments out of beads.  My next adventure is to make them on the loom!

Terry P.