[Nfb-krafters-korner] Really OT

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 24 13:34:03 UTC 2017

This will probably be the last post OT on this special class I am offering,
and it is Not connected to Krafters. I am starting, September 1 a study on
the Purpose Driven Life, or What am I Here for. This is a 40 day study and
it is not an everyday posting. It is a study through this book that I feel
lead to share with others. You are welcome to sign up and join in up till we
start on September by sending me a message off list, address below. I am
sending out introduction and description next week so if you would like to
be included let me know. We are doing this with email and other ways, it is
not being done at a scheduled time, something you will do at your own time
to work at your pace. It will be interactive, meaning you will have work to
do to learn on your own and there will be a time for questions and you will
receive answers. If you are interested, let me know. Surprises included.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com