[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plan for 2018

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 24 13:46:48 UTC 2017

Start planning! I hope to start this January a Beginners Crochet Class. It
will work to teach you how to do this craft from the very start, as if you
never knew anything about the craft. It can be only 1 or 2 classes each
month until the basis craft is learned. Please start thinking ahead for this
class, it will not be repeated in this format for a long time to come and
you, as the student, need to be totally committed to these classes to learn
it. There are some qualifications you need to think about and I will list
them, so you may be prepared. This class or course you would pay at least
$25 per secessions at a craft or fabric store and Krafters will be extending
it to you in your membership. Please consider your planning, more
information to come.

1.You Must be a dues paying member of Krafters Korner to take this class.
Everyone is welcome but they must sign up to be a member.

2.I am encouraging each of you, if you know anyone, friend or family that
has wanted to learn this skill, that you mention it to them so they may sign
up and learn. This will be a voice class and one on one teaching. They will
not receive this teaching anywhere else.

3.Consider if you will and can be committed to these classes, about every 2
weeks and one on one for at least 2 months. I have to work with you and it
cannot be learned by notes. If it is something you really want to do, you
will consider this.

4.Take the time to tell everyone you know who want to learn and tell them to
contact me at my web mail for more information, address posted below my name
for questions.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com