[Nfb-krafters-korner] Repeating a Monday Night Chat

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 00:14:12 UTC 2017

II am behind catching up on emails, but I wanted to let folks out their
realize what a Monday Night Chat is.

It is a gathering of folks and a topic is   picked out for a discussion.
The chat is carried on by the folks who are there and it is spontaneously
done.  Even if you were to gather the exact same people, you will not have
the same chat.  I suggested to Nella  that if she wants to do another one on
ornaments to wait closer to the Holidays.

The Monday Night Chats are designed to share ideas and participate  getting
to know each other

Monday Nights are something to look forward to as we have a lot of fun and
crafting is definitely  there.

Joyce