[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ornament Chat suggestion

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 29 12:50:38 UTC 2017

I will tell everyone the Monday night ornament chat was a good one with a
good bit of information. I agree with Joyce there is no way to repeat that
chat as I was there and do not remember all I gave as examples. I think
Nella with her Want to know Wednesday continued this along and hope some of
the suggestions were given. I will post my cinnamon stick one on the bottom
of this email but there were many more and hope they were shared.

Cinnamon Stick Ornament

Cinnamon Sticks from grocery

Plaid Christmas ribbon

Small piece of Christmas greenery

Glue

Break you cinnamon sticks in 6 inch pieces or smaller. Stck them like logs
or together as you like them and glue together and allow to dry. Cut your
ribbon to make a loop around middle of your sticks and glue to hold. Add
your Christmas greenery and glue a gold sting to hang with and it is
complete. Cute and smell good also.

Terry K