[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night's chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 12:41:26 UTC 2017

Jody thanks so much for posting this.

If you are not using your IPhone to read books from BARD, you should try it.
It is a great way to read on the go.  BARD has several crafting books that
you can read right from your phone.  Once you set up the ap it is very easy
to use.

So if you're not using your phone to read, here is your chance to learn how.
As Jody said you will need to get your user name and pass word from your
state library; this is as easy as making a phone call.  The library might
also be able to walk you through downloading the ap.  I promise it's not
very hard; I'm not tech savvy and I figured it out.

Jody will be leading this chat and she knows her stuff.  She walked me
through the process several years ago and I got it right the first time.

Nella