[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night's chat

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 12:55:18 UTC 2017

Good Morning Jody, are you hosting this chat? Terry P and I will certainly
be there.
We are looking forward to this chat as well.
Just a reminder folks that I don't think that there is a chat on Monday the
4th of September, ( Labor Day )
50 years of Star Trek.
Live Long and Prosper. ( Vulcan Salute )
I am and always will be your friend.