[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Boxes

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sun Dec 3 12:25:53 UTC 2017

Hi there,
You can use any kind of paper. I find that if one uses too thick, stiff or
rigid paper, the folding gets difficult and results are not good. Very thin
paper on the other hand will not give good results either and won't hold up
for long.
I like to use colored construction paper or to practice, printer or copy
paper is great.
For basic origami boxes you can use card stock but I'd go for thinner paper
if the boxes are more complicated.
Keep in mind there are also fairly easy boxes you can fold from rectangular
paper.
HTH
Lindy