[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Boxes

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 3 13:29:18 UTC 2017

Hi I agree with Lindy.  Folding with very think material can be difficult as
you begin working with multiple layers.  Keep in mind that different
thicknesses of paper are a better fit for different folding and construction
techniques.

If a thinner paper makes it easier to fold the model/box, but the end result
is not sturdy enough for your intended use, consider lining the inside
bottom of the box with cardboard.  Or maybe you could glue a piece of
cardboard to the underside of the box.

HTH,
Annette