[Nfb-krafters-korner] December Contest

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 14:10:30 UTC 2017

December Contest

Don't look now but here we sit at the beginning of a brand new month, new
quarter and a new contest.  Since this is the season for decorating,
creating, cooking, shopping, gift wrapping and anything else we can come up
with, we want to focus on the "Colors of the Season". Yep, you read that
right, "COLORS".  Do you have a favorite color combination you like for this
Season?  I know I sure do!

Here are some things you can share with us:

What is your favorite color theme for decorating your tree?

What color theme do you like to decorate your home with?

Do you use color themes for each person you give gifts to?

What colors do you use when decorating your holiday table?

Do you make special craft items for the holiday? What colors do you use?

Do you use certain colors for gift wrapping?

Tell us please!  We would love to know!  We know everybody is busy this time
of year but we hope you take a few minutes to share with us.

Since this is still a contest, we need each of you to submit your entries by
email to kkcontests2007 at gmail.com if you don't submit your entries, we can't
draw your name for a nice gift at the end of the month.

If you are new to Krafters Korner, let us tell you about points, why you
want them and how you can earn them. Below is a list of activities you can
participate in to earn points for the quarterly and end of our year contest.
Don't forget to submit your participation via email.

Activities for the duration of the contests

Speak about Krafters Korner at your State convention - 100 pts

Hand out Krafters Korner flyers at your State convention - 50 pts

Speak about Krafters Korner at a local meeting, 50 pts.

Invite a friend to sign up for & join you in a class - 50 pts

Have a friend attend a Monday Night Chat - 25 pts.

Refer a friend to Krafters Korner, 25pts

Recruit a member to Krafters Korner, 50 pts

Try a new craft at Krafters Korner - 25 pts.

Share craft ideas or projects on Facebook - 10 pts. For each post

Craft in public - get someone to take a photo/video & submit - 50 pts.

Lead a Monday Night Chat - 50 pts. For each chat

Submit a topic for the Monday night chat, 10 pts. Each suggestion used

Teach an e-mail class - 100 pts.

Participate in "Want to Know Wednesday" - 10 pts. For each week you
participate

Suggest a topic for Want to Know Wednesday, 10 pts. For topics used

Take a "Pop-Up" class - 25 pts.

Submit a craft related article written by you for the Blog - 100 pts.

Sponsor a monthly contest - 100 pts.

Make a craft using the colors for your favorite sports team& send us a
picture to be used on our Facebook page - 50 pts.

Teach a phone class - 250 pts.

Send feedback to the instructor for a class you take - 100 pts.

Donate to the Kane Brewer Fund, 50 pts.

Attend the Annual Christmas Party - 75 pts.

Have a role in Christmas Party - 100 pts. (Contact Terry Knox)

WHO: Any member

WHY: Gifts are given

HOW: When you participate in the above activities, send an e-mail to
kkcontess2007 at gmail.com <mailto:kkcontess2007 at gmail.com> .  Put the activity
in the subject field.  In the body, give us your name and tell us that you
participated in *activity name*.

*Monthly contest: Each entry is an entry in each month's contest.  At the
end of the month, all of the entries are given a number as they come in, a
random number is selected, and the entry that happens to have that number is
the winner of a nice gift.

*Quarterly Contest: Each activity has been assigned a point value. Your name
is entered on an Excel sheet along with the points.  At the end of the
Quarter the person with the MOST points is the winner and will receive a
gift.

*Yearly Contest:  The member with the MOST points earned during the year,
will be given the Grand Prize.

Merry Christmas!

And Happy New Year!

John 3:16