[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:35:50 UTC 2017

Please come join us every Monday night at 8:30 P.M. Eastern time for fun And
information sharing about all things crafts.

We meet via a telephone conference call and discuss issues related To the
division and how others work at their craft from a blindness Perspective.

Simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

December 4 - Everything Christmas
Host: Terry Powers

Here is your opportunity to discuss ornaments, decorating or gift
Presentation.  this chat is open for any Christmas related topic.  so, Put
on your Santa hat, reindeer antlers or jingle bells and come on In.

I hope you will all be able to join us tomorrow evening.  I know some of you
missed the ornament chat, so here is your chance to repeat some of it.  We
only have three more weeks until Christmas, so it's time to do that last
minute planning, shopping and decorating.

As we like to say in the south, "see yall tomorrow night."

Nella