[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 12/6/17

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 11 15:11:02 UTC 2017

People might find a small purse with compartments, like Cathy described, at Walmart.
I also like their large colored pencil cases.  I can put almost anything in one.
Also at Walmart, I found a mini back pack, whitch  I use for supplises, too.
I like a plastic box that snaps closed for my stitch markers and needle protecters.
You will never guess what I put my needles in!
I use a quilted change purse!
My sizzors also go in there.

Terry P.