[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK Christmas party to Jenny

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 16:02:23 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny and everyone!

Thank yuou so much for your song.  What I heard was beautiful, but the phone didn't do your voice justice.  Yes, please post your YouTube link so we all  can listen to it.

To all the others who participated:  you all made the party a great success!  Those who sang, played music (I love Christmas In Dixie) and the Night Before Christmas story put it over the top.  (Did any squirrels attend or were they on top of the flag pole? *smile*)  I just couldn't resist adding this comment.

May you all have a wonderful holiday!

Annely