[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK Christmas party to Jenny

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:10:51 UTC 2017

Hi Anneley Rose, well now, I did hear tell that thar were a squirrel just a
setten on the flag pole down by the club house nar here, and he were wearen
a pair of red bloomers with a Santy Clause hat on his head, and he was eaten
on a frozen tomater.
Yawl have yurselves a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yar too!
Yur Friends,
Bubba J, his woman Miss Terry P and the Dawg too.