[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 12/20/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 12:49:47 UTC 2017

Happy Wednesday to all you crafters out there.

I hope you are checking your list and checking it twice because Christmas is
almost here.  I know some of you have been naughty and some have been nice,
but regardless we have the gift of KK.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm frantically trying to finish up
a couple of handmade gifts before Monday.

What type of hand crafted items are the rest of you giving this year?

What kind of things have you given in the past?

Tell us about some of your successes or some of your failures.

I know this is going to be fun to read and maybe I will get some ideas for
next year.

Merry Christmas to all.

Nella