[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mixer for Raisin Bread

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 24 13:35:13 UTC 2017

Hello All of you Bread Makers,

Is it possible to make bread like Ramona's Raisin bread without a mixer.  I
am very drawn to making this recipe, but do not own a mixer of any sort.  Of
course, I am crazy with even thinking about making this on Christmas Eve.
But there are hours left in the day before we leave for midnight Mass.  Well
maybe not, but then there is after we get home from Mass, right?  Maybe that
is a little nuts as well.  If I wait until after Christmas, I might be able
to borrow my friend's mixer.

I really hope it is possible to make bread without a mixer and you all will
give me tips.  Bread has been around for centuries and mixers have not.

Thanks,

Annette