[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat January 8

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:49:41 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Today I was preparing for a chat I will be hosting for you on January 8 at
8:30 PM eastern. I am going to show you all the new things the website
committee has done to improve the site for you. I will let you hear my
computer as we explore and learn about the calendar, Monday night chat, and
class related pages such as the class proposal forms, resources and archive
classes. I hope you will join me. For those of you who prefer notes, I will
be posting my notes to the list right after the chat.

So whether you can call in or not, I hope you will enjoy browsing around the
site and easily finding the information you want.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F